OneWorld Xe, Payroll Processing and ADP

KeatonInCo

KeatonInCo

Has anyone used (B7333) Xe to run the payroll process all the way through, including tax calculation with Vertex, and then sent the resulting information to ADP for forms processing (payroll checks, W2, government reporting, etc.)?

We are in discussions with ADP about this, and they have indicated that they will provide forms-only processing (i.e. we process the taxes through OneWorld Payroll), but it has been difficult finding a representative who knows how this works specifically with OneWorld Xe (and NOT EnterpriseOne 8.9).

We are looking for another Xe shop to talk to who is performing this process with ADP, or some additional documentation on how to configure this in Xe.

Thanks,

Keaton

I have worked with a client who outsourced Tax filing with a third party vendor (Ceridian), however check/W2 printing was kept inhouse. I would be happy to answer any specific questions you might have about how this was set-up.

Hi

One of my client using Ceridian for payroll processing. We need to load leave accruals like sick, vacation into Jde from ADP. We need to use these data for employee self services. How to do this?

Back