Package Build is not building JDBTRG1, JDBTRG2, JDBTRG3 and JDBTRG2 dll files

vivek_kaushal

Well Known Member
Hi Guys
I applied some baseline ESUs to development and prototype environment. The package build was successful in the development environment. For Prototype environment, it failed with error in business functions. I used the package history application to resubmitt the package build. Now package history application shows that all the business functions on the server side are build successfully. But there are no dlls for JDBTRG1.. JDBTRG4 in the package\bin32 folder on the server side. I reset the status of these 4 business functions and resubmit the package build, Package history application again showed the successful status for these, but again there are no dll in the bin32 folder. I have examined the sts files for these dlls on the server side and these show zero objects are compiled. These dlls are there in the package client side.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

I looked at the txt and sts files for these dlls in the text folder on Enterprise server and found that txt files corresponding to these files does not contain the object list in the PY package while Dev package text files contains the object list. Just wondering why this is happening?

At last I was able to build package yesterday. This is what I found:

It seems that there is a problem with package build history application. If some business functions ends with error then during resubmits it deletes the object list in the text file associated with corresponding dll(e.g. JDBTRG1.txt). Due to which Dll are not generated. I reset the status of package and then resubmitted the package build and it build successfully( It starts package build allover). Have anyone seen these kind of problems with package build history application??

Hi Jean
I have brought this issue to attention of PeopleSoft Support. They are saying that this is the first time they have heard of this kind of issue. Support Analyst told me that she will do some research and let me know.
Do you use this Package history application very often?

Thanks

I have this same problem but have not raised the issue with support yet. I am on SP2_O1. I will contact PSFT tomorrow.

Has anyone heard anything else on this issue? I've also been having a lot of server package builds failing on me recently and I've been using the history build to resubmit my packages..sometimes it works, others time it doesn't.

This is not a new issue. I've created a post in the list with the same problem. Also exists a SAR for this issue. This is only in non Windows Enterprise servers. Please see attachment... with sar 7101189

Attachments

• 76517-7101189 server trigger build issue System.mht
    16.7 KB · Views: 149
Back