JD Edwards OneWorld: A Beginner's Guide - $40.00

ekempter

ekempter

Administrator
JD Edwards OneWorld: A Beginner\'s Guide - $40.00

To Order or view the Table of contents:

http://198.144.193.139/cgi-bin/wwwt...GENFAQ&Number=5697&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5

Gain a broad understanding of the features and functions of OneWorld enterprise software with this comprehensive, official guide. Written by an experienced J.D. Edwards insider and client consultant, this book introduces you to OneWorld architecture, business applications, and development and administration tools. It provides all of the information you need to begin the implementation and customization process. If you're looking for a solid entry-point to understanding J.D. Edwards OneWorld software, this is the most authoritative resource available. Written in easy-to-understand language, it is ideal for new and experienced enterprise software professionals working with OneWorld.

Covers:

OneWorld's framework, including CNC architecture and technology

J.D. Edwards' OnTrack Methodology, including the 6-Step Implementation Approach

The three major OneWorld application suites - Financials, Distribution, and Manufacturing

Creation and customization of OneWorld applications, reports, conversions, and interfaces using Event Rules to meet specific business needs

ActiveEra Solution Modeler for maximum system flexibility and control, including business and technology activators

OneWorld interoperability with external technologies including XML, Java, and CORBA

Place your system configuration information in your signature!

RE: JD Edwards OneWorld: A Beginner\'s Guide - $40.00

Just an FYI, I had this book ordered (just to complete the set), and was told by Barnes & Nobel that the publishing date was pushed to April. I have both the Reference and the Developers guide and they are good references, the Law of the West is certainly the best part of the reference book! (was always called a cowboy at my last job, hehe)

John
eGlobe, Inc.

B733.2 Sp14.1 NT/SQL 7/SP3

Re: RE: JD Edwards OneWorld: A Beginner\'s Guide - $40.00

I just checked with McGraw-Hill. Publish date is July, 2001.

Place your system configuration information in your signature!

Back