Disable Prompt for Option

Amits

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to disable the "Prompt for" option when we right click the Task View menus.

Right-click on task view item. Select task revisions. Select EXECUTABLE tab. Set optional state to 01 (blind execution). Click on Ok.

AMit,

You will need to enable processing option security in security workbench for the application you want to disable this option.

I shouldn't have ate lunch so late. Processing option security controls the Prompt for Values.

I have an report in the Task View menu and I have secured it in the P00950 application. Suppose the report has Prompt for Values and Data Selection then we will have required access granted in p00950 but we dont want users to select the processing options by right clicking the task view. so we want to disable the option just on the right click of Task View

Then you don't want it secured you just want the prompt for values option not be available....hummm...not sure how you can do that without going into the application that controls the processing option and version prompting and disabling that field. Not sure what application that will be either.

I dont want to disable the option. I just want to disable the "Prompt for" application.

Back