Certification???

JDEboy

guys,
one simple question, is there any certification for CNC ???
if yes can you send to me a URL/white paper/ or any information.[shocked]

so thats mean that if i took the course i will be certified without exams/tests ???

I've looked all over for this too and as far as I have seen there is no formal CNC certification unless you are a PeopleSoft employee.

There was a time when JDE offered certification for Business Partners. They were working on something for Customers. Kept promising and promising, but never happened. I've checked since they were PeopleSoft and both the BP & customer certifications have been pulled. I haven't heard anything in a year.

Throughout this thread two thoughts have persisted (both centered around $$$):

1) Is it in PeopleSoft's best interests to certify technicians? Would they see this as somehow cutting into the consulting revenue that they already share with Business Partners, and;

2) Is it cost effective for PeopleSoft to create and maintain a certification program?

I think that it will take a while before these issues (if there are considerations) are sorted out...then we MIGHT see some form of a certification program.

I have seen an information on webinar that the next certified program for E1 will be E1 developer. It'll be happend this year.

Back