JDEQUEUE died every 24 hours

linuswong

[frown]My company just upgraded OneWorld to Xe for less than a week time. We have five Enterprise servers operating together with a Citrix farm with 9 dual CPU machines. All servers are running W2k with SP3 installed.
The jdequeue services died on all Enterprise servers every 24 hours after we went live. Could anyone help me out on this?

Xe, SP22, Windows2000, Citrix

Can you track the time that the JDEQUEUE dies? We had a situation where we incorrectly setup our DEV ES to be the security server. When we took the DEV Db offline nightly for backups, the queues on the PROD ES would die. We found our error, changed security to our PROD ES, and have had no further issues.

The JDEQUEUE dies in a random manner. Our security server is also our PROD ES. Could any UBE kill the JDEQUEUE?

Hello,

Every time your RDBMS is not available your JDEQUEUE will die, COuld you ensure that duringthe backup they are not bringing down your RDBMS server. If they are that the reason. Or is there any reason the RDBMS server is not available for soe time.

JDEQUE keeps monitoring your RDBMS server, if it looses this connection it kills/unload the queue processes. THis has been taken care of in ERP8.9 as the queue process is only started dynamically when you need one.

I hope this help

Back