Create Primary Key Table with Null Key

ablade

ablade

Hello,
We working with version ERP.8 the Jdedwards , Before Work with B7332, Today I need Create Table with Primary with null and me it allows it.

Somebody have a Solution with this problem.

Thanks in Advance.

Why would you want to have a primary key with a null value? You could only have one record with the null(s) - if it could be done.

I'd guess that it is a database issue - not a Peoplesoft issue... One of the DBA(s) on the list should be able to clarify.

But, the underlying question - why would you want to?

db

I understood that he tried and succeeded and that was a surprise: a PK cannot have any nulls there, which unequivocally proves thet there is, indeed, no PK on that table, maybe at best, a unique index...

Regards,
Alexander Pastuhov
http://www.pastuhov.com.au/index.htm

hello,

Thanks for ask this question , I need regenerate the index to some tables because the searches are very slow in the application, example ( P4210 , Table F42119 or F4211 ), But when Generate Index Failed.

In the order Version ( B7332 ) This problem not Exist, and not to understand because it happens.

We Version to Oracle Is 9.2.0.1 I think that the problem it comes the Oracle. I To put to me in Contact with a DBA List.

Regards

Back