Package Builds SP22_T1

mjf

Well Known Member
Hi

We are currently testing SP22_T1 in a sandpit environment. Last night we did a package build and received some warnings on some of our custom NER code in two dll's CALLJMR and CCUSTOM. The build was submitted on the deployment server. We received the errors on both the client and server packages. This morning we put the offending business functions into an update package and experimented with building them again. When we submit the build on the deployment server, we still receive the warnings. However when we submit the build from a fat client machine, we receive no warnings. Just wondering if anybody has come across this before. I have attached the BUILDLOG.txt file from the full package build submitted on the deployment server last night. The specific custom business functions are N59CWM, N59DW02, N59DW11, N59DW20, N59DW05, N59DW05, N59DW04, N59DW09

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards
Marty

Attachments

• 70945-buildlog.txt
    180.8 KB · Views: 233
Marty,
I have had the same problem with SP22_T1, not the same errors but similar ones. What I did was, create a project, check the objects out & in, promote to the environment you want to build for, and in our case this did the trick..
Do you experience also problems with accounts being locked out and not being able to enable them?
That is our issue right now.. All that works is deleting and recreate userID's to make them active again.

If you know anything, let me know.

Thanks,
Edwin
[email protected]
ERP8 SP22_T1, XE SP20
DB=Oracle8/7, SQL, DB2
WINXPsp1/Citrix/WTS/Webshpere4.0
NT, UNIX, AS/400

Back