OMW issues after 8.9 upgrade

msouterblight1

VIP Member
All,

After our upgrade, we can no longer perform any function from within OMW. I am trying to add an object to a project, but I keep getting errors stating that my user is not authroized to perform the action. My role on the project is set to Developer and the project status is 21. When I look at Allowed Actions, role 02 (Developer) is configured to allow all actions on all object types when the project is at status 21.

Any ideas???

Thanks in advance,

Matthew,
What was the resolution for this problem. We have been using OMW fine in 8.9 until today. Now no matter what project status or role I have I cannot do anything to any objects. Nothing has changed as far as I can tell in the user allowed actions.
Any suggestions?
Corky Jackson

Gentlement,,, Pls use app P00948 to correct the object librarian location I hope this help.

Alex,
We are on AIX 5.1 with Oracle 9.2 and we found what our problem was. Our DBA had changed the optimization setting in Oracle from "RULE" to "CHOOSE" which basically means that if there are statistics generated for a table it uses them for the sql statements and to choose which index it will use. There were old statistics on the F98223 table which for some reason made the use of *ALL in this table not recognized in certain fields. We deleted the statistics for this table and all is good.
Corky Jackson

Have you ever seen this issue with AS/400? We are experiencing the same issue as Matthew except that it's after 8.10 upgrade.

Back