App development on WTS

jaisejames

Well Known Member
Hello All,

I have enabled development terminal server on the. I got two problem
All user who logs in get to do development ( even if they are logging to normal D/:b9 directory... I only want people for whom I have created the specail directory to do development.. How do I achive this..

I can only check out report.and do development... How can I do development for apps and business function...

Pls advice

Do the users have direct access to their JDE.INI? If so, remove OWDEVELOPER=TRUE from the default JDE.INI and distribute it with a package. Supply the developers with a self extracting ZIP of the INI with the OWDEVELOPER=TRUE line intact. They should run this whenever you install a package that replaces the INI (full packages or if you select Replace INI during the package build). If they don't have direct access to their JDE.INI(ie. it is in Documents and Settings on the Citrix box), someone with more knowledge of the workings of NT/2000 will have to help you.

Question...

WTS is also a DC.. I ahve created a group called OWDeveloper..Do I still need to include the statement OWDeveloper=True and in which section should it be installed.
Also Will I be able to checkout apps and BSFN as well

Back