Financial Report Drilldown on Web

ngreco

ngreco

I have developed some Financail Reports, and want to use the Drilldown feature. In the past and currently I have had success with this feature utilizing the Fat Client.

I had heard that this feature was working with SP22, when users on the web, however my CNC person suggests still not working,

Anyone out there had any success in utilizing Drilldown, with users utilizing the web,

Any help would be greaty appreciated

I have a client who is using this functionality on the web on sp19.1. The
only configuration change I believe is a JAS PREFERENCE entry in the
enterprise jde.ini indicating the web server that should be accessed to
retrieve the drill down information. The only downside as I recall on this
SP is that you choose either fat or web client as the interface that will be
used when opening the drill down.
Regards,
Kieran Fitzgerald

For our site a drill down report needs to be created via the web client to be used by a web client, and by the Fat Client to be used by a Fat Client. And can't be shared between these clients as the embedded links/tags are for the client that it was produced by.

If there is a setting which always makes the drill down embedded links/tags eg. web ones - then I be pleased to know what it is.

We can ensure our Fat Client users also have Web Client access but not necessarily the other way around.

Re: RE: Financial Report Drilldown on Web

Thanks Kieran, will try, does kinda of suck, that you need to choose, type of client, hopefully Peoplesoft will fix this oversite. However should not be a problem as most of users for this firm are on the web.

Nick

Back