HEPL!!! Applications appear to be

tgore

tgore

Reputable Poster
I had a problem with a specific application yesterday. When the application would attempt to print, a JDE.LOG would be generated complaining about the glbltbl.xdb & glbltbl.ddb. I called Denver for assistance. They told me to copy the parent package (one world/packages/PDxxx/spec/*.ddb and *.xdb) to PD7333/specfile on the enterprise server (AS400). That fixed the glbltbl problem, but resulted in another application problem-things were not printing correctly. They then suggested redeploying the failed application. That fixed "that" printing problem. Now other applications appear to be having problems. It is almost as though everything is "out of sync".

Is my only option to build a new full package?

That was my initial thought as well. While I was waiting for a return call from Denver I already started a full build. Now they want me to run a bunch of jde.logs.

I will also mention that something very suimilar to this happened about a year ago. The end result was the same. "Build and deploy a full package". I probably should have done that right off the bat, but was hoping I could get away with just an update package.

Back