Can't submit UBE from long-dormant DV7333 environment

Crazy_About_JDE

Crazy_About_JDE

Well Known Member
Can\'t submit UBE from long-dormant DV7333 environment

Hello, list. Our OneWorld Xe DV7333 environment was installed in Spring 2001 but has lain unused. Our developers now wish to use it.

I built and installed a workstation DV package, can log in successfully and run applications. Everything works, except we can't submit a UBE to the AS400 for processing -- it goes to an ERROR status in 'submitted jobs.' Local processing does work fine.

What have I missed?

-Tim

Re: Can\'t submit UBE from long-dormant DV7333 environment

Hi there,

You forgot your full server package

Regards.

Curiosity has gotten the best of me...

If your developers are, just now, wanting to use DV...

... what the heck have they been using for the last three years????

<grin>

Daniel

At least the East is looking pretty good!

Hmm, ok. Let's pretend I can't build a server package (long story). Is there a way to fake OneWorld out by copying files, folders, and records so it /thinks/ there is a server package?

My DV7333 central objects are an exact replica of production objects, so everything should be in sync as of this week.

-Tim

You need to make sure that your CO tables F9860 & F9861 have all the correct entries for the production objects if you've refreshed DV from PD. You also need to modify the versions table F983051 in DV7333. One last thing is to remember to make the DV7333 dir structure on the deploy server match the PD7333 structure minus the package builds. Then try building another full package.

I hope this helps.

Back