Job Queus freeze

jesty

jesty

I am running JDE oneworld XE Update 7 with SP20 on an Intel platform with SQL server as our database. I am having problems with one job processing in a queue that locks all the other queues. I currently have 8 single threaded queues running, about every other day, a job will be running and unless we stop that job or let it finish all jobs in other queues are stuck in a waiting status. It is not just one particular UBE that is causing the problem. There are no blocks on the database that are preventing processing. Has anyone else experienced this problem.

Jesty,
I have the same system setup as you and I have never seen anything like that here.
Wish I could help.
Dave

The only time I have seen this on our system was because the F986110 table was being locked. Next time it happens check for a table lock. This doesn't solve the prob but at least it could point you in the right direction.

Jesty:
Check how much memory is the UBE using. I had situations where 1 UBE was using all available memory, which was causing the other process to stop. Stopping (killing) the UBE free up memory allowing the rest of the process to continue with their activities.
You may need to use Data Selection to narrow the data you are working with.
Regards and Good Luck
Jorge

Back