MRP Message Problem For ST/OTs

BobAJones

Most interplant parts have the correct message in MRP Detail Message Review. Parts needed in less than the Transfer LeadTime in Branch Relationship Revisions display a message of "Order and Expedite". However, other parts from the same sister plant are needed the day I'm ordering them and "Order" is displayed.

I need to see "Order and Expedite" when I give less than the Transfer LeadTime, so I can tell that the part is urgent and volunteer to pay the expedite charges. I've compared the Branch Relationship values for both components and they are identical. Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Bob

Bob,
where these messages generated from a full regen - where the MRP clears the files or a net change regen?....i usually see rare and weird stuff like what you are experiencing when i do a net change.....hope this helps....
paul

BobAJones <[email protected]> wrote:
Most interplant parts have the correct message in MRP Detail Message Review. Parts needed in less than the Transfer LeadTime in Branch Relationship Revisions display a message of "Order and Expedite". However, other parts from the same sister plant are needed the day I'm ordering them and "Order" is displayed. I need to see "Order and Expedite" when I give less than the Transfer LeadTime, so I can tell that the part is urgent and volunteer to pay the expedite charges. I've compared the Branch Relationship values for both components and they are identical. Is there something I'm missing?Thanks for any suggestions!Bob
Bob A. Jones
XE Update 5
Windows 2000
--------------------------
To view this thread, go to: http://www.jdelist.com/ubb/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=OW&Number=66287

This is the JDELIST One World / XE Mailing List. To stop receiving these messages, login to http://www.jdelist.com/forums, click Control Panel, then click Edit by "Subscribe / Unsubscribe from receiving board posts by email, change message notifications, etc." and adjust your subscription preferences. JDEList is not affiliated with JDEdwards®

---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Hotjobs: Enter the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes

Back