Sharing information about non-payers

Krofire.com

Krofire.com

Reputable Poster
Dear List,

Is there a place 'out there' where the JDE/PSFT Business Community can share information about Clients or Business Partners who are notorious for not paying their Consultancy Bills? I am concerned about the amount of anecdotal evidence that circulates - particularly about Companies in the Middle East.

I would understand if JDEList would be reluctant to host such Threads due to the posibility of it being used for malicious purposes. However, I would like to know if the 'community' knows of repeat offenders. It would allows some of us to make appropriate Credit and Factoring arrangements for high risk Companies.... It would be nice to know of some impartial Credit Reference agency we could all tap in to.

If anyone knows of such Agencies then this might be useful information to supply to us lot in the 'List Community.

Isn't that what crediting reporting agencies (i.e. dun and bradstreet, etc) are for - to determine if companies are negligent in paying their bills or are slow pays or do you feel that some companies specifically target consultants?

Back