Check In & Out Problem

David2000

Dear All

Suddenly I have faced very strange Problem

I had One World XE on Win 2000 Platform on SQL 7.0

I create a new project and I begin to create some business report

in the beginning I can Check In and Check Out any reports

But suddenly from few days I cannot made check in or out any more, even I cannot open the application P98604 (I can before)

I attached the Jde.log File may this help

Attachments

• 65923-jde.log
    1.2 KB · Views: 76
From your log file
JDB3100011 - Failed to get location of table F98761 for environment PD7333

Looks like you're developing in PD - is this right? Is this new? Might be a case of changed OCM or object management config if it's not new.

Yes I Develope on the PD but this problem didn't happen to me before

What have you changed since the last time you were able to check something in/out? Have you loaded any ESUs, updates, or service packs? Have you changed anything on the local PC?

Can you verify that the machine you are using can communicate with the enterprise server and deployment server?

David, Check and make sure you have a drive mapped to your DS I've seen these errors before when our developers did not have a drive mapped to the DS

Did anything with you OMW configuration allowed actions changed for you user role.

David2000, are you still having this problem? If yes (and this is a long shot), make sure in your SQL Enterprise Manager that user PD7333 is the owner of the tables in database PD7333--especially F98761, since it's mentioned in your log.

-Tim

Hi I had some thign similar .. You need to make sure that the IN OMC activity rule, the UO is mapped to Central object and not to control table...

Back