Set Selection

shallyone

Is there anyway i can use a multiple selection in a grid, Sale order type is SA to SZ. But I want to select order type is epuel to "SB","SD","SC","SS","SQ","SR","SH","ST".

thanks for your answers
Shally

hi
You can make your Grid Multiple select by checking "Multiple Select" check box in the Grid Properties.
If you explain for what purpose you want to select multiple grid vales, then I can help you.

Regards
Bal

Shally,

If I understand you correctly...there is a way to do it. The most simple will work if you do not have any order types between S0 (that's Szero) and S9. If you do NOT, then you can just use S* on the QBE line or filter field.

If you DO have S0-S9 types, you can still accomplish what you want, but will require some ER coding. In your Button Clicked event for the Find button you can use the following Grid system functions:

Set Selection Append Flag (<Yes>) - Call this just once!
Set Selection (you will need to call this one for each order type) OR in your case: call it just twice...once with >= SA, and once with <= SZ

Of course, this solution is a hard-coded one. Should your list of order types to display ever change, this code would need changing also. There is no way to produce a "list" of values via the QBE line or filter fields.

Good luck.

Back