Optio v. Forms Express v. Create Print

jsr1904

We are in the process of implementing ERP 8 in an SQL environment. We haven't purchased a package for our custom forms, so I'm looking for opinions on which package is "better" for check and invoice design. We're conisdering Create Print, however, I am aware of Optio and Forms Express as other vendors.

Hi,
We are also in the process of evaluating this prcoess but we are considering CREATFROMS AND FROMSCAPE. We care pretty much leaning to CreaForms its a much better product. You can call me at (919)-859-3365. I can give you my findings and than you can take it from there.
Never Choose OPTIO I have worked in it its a very complecated product to work with.
Good Luck.

Muhammad.

We use Createforms. Had them design the A/P check initially. We designed all
other forms. We also had them come in for 2 day class. Price was right. Very
satisfied.

Sr. Business Systems Analyst
OFS Fitel, LLC
OW B7333 Xe SP20 Upd 6, NT SP6a, SQL 7.0 SP3, Create!form

I have used CreateForm, now BottomLine Technologies, since 1996 for both World and Oneworld environments. I would very much recommend this product to anyone.

I have to agree...we have Optio and are very quickly moving away from it. Too cumbersome, to buggy, and just a pain in the buttox....

I do not know about any other products, but currently we are trying to use Crystal to do all this for us.

Franklin

Back