User Status

AngVictor

Does anyone know if there is a way to tell the last time a user logged into JDE? We are unable to use the JDE ini modify date because we are updating that ini with a routine to keep the Citrix Server ini from overwriting the users ini preferences. So a user might log in to Citrix but not JDE. Is there a report anywhere in the system.

Angie
Xe
SVC 21 Rev 9
SQL Win NT

I wrote my own. UBE based on F0092 where UGRP <> *GROUP. In the ER, Select all from the F9312 where Date Updated >= (date you define) and event type and event stat both equal 01. Do a fetch next. If success, hide the report fields, if not success, fetch pertinent info from F0101 and show report fields.

Angie

Run P00960. It will tell you the last time a user signed into JDE.

Patty

Thanks Patty,
That's not working for me because it lists our Citrix Servers as a Machine and the Machine User is the last person that logged into JDE from that server. There are probably 10 - 20 users for each server, so how do I get the information for those users?
Angie

Thank you so much!!! Would there be a reason that we do not have any "01" Log Ons showing up in the F9312. Is this something that needed to be turned on by our administrator? WE have almost all other Event Types listed.
Let me know.
Thanks.

Re: RE: User Status

I'll have to bow to some of the gurus on the list. I inherited my JDE system pretty much as is and I have these 01 records in the F9312 for logins. I don't know if it had to be turned on or not.

Re: RE: User Status

In the Enterprise Server JDE.ini in the [SECURITY] paragraph you should make sure that you have this line
[SECURITY]
History=1

This would add records in F9312 when a successful Login is achieved.

If you make changes in the ES JDE.ini you would have to restart the JDE services for that to take effect.

Regards,

Sri

Back