license

sperron

sperron

I have a problem with licence but we don't have more users
(B733)

The message is: You are not licensed to execute this application. For more information please contact your J.D. Edwards Sales Representative.
We haved uninstalled et reinstall the One World.

The other problem on a other computre is :

jdecgrt: Unable to retrieve Business View information - Application P03B212

What can I do with that ?

Sorry for my English, I'm french

Thanks for give me some help !!!!!!

[shocked][wink][shocked][crazy]

Hello,
I do not think this is a JDE license issue. Maybe your package is faulty? Do you have enough permissions / rights on the computer? Last not least: check your MDAC, free disk space and your network settings.
Regards

on the PC with the license issue, does it give you a button to 'Get Auth'? Push that button and the PC will take a new license. If you do not have this button, then check your licenses. If, when you retire a PC, you do not UnInstall OneWorld first, the license will remain used. It might be easier to reset all licenses.

On the PC with the problem with the business function. Try reloading OneWorld. Then, as the other person said, make sure the user has administer rights to the PC.

ON the PC with the license problem, is there a button that says 'Get Auth'. Press that button to get a new license for the PC. If you don't see that button, you may have used up the licenses. Check the License Usage Application on menu GH9052.

For the other PC with the business function problem, I would first try reloading OneWorld, then, as the other guy said, makek sure the user has admin rights to the PC.

Back