Negative sign

sathya

HI,
Could anyone let me know how to bring negative sign before the amount ? (ie. -4000)

Thanks in advance

Oh common, please dont put such things on the forum, its getting stupid.

I hope you never have to ask a "stupid" question to solve a problem.

Just put the minus sign before the value. Or do you have the issue when you input a value it changes the sign?

Alex.

At some point, EVERYONE has been in the same place as this new person. Fortunately, not everyone has had to deal with your closemindedness. This is NOT a select fraternity that no longer accepts members now that you have made it. I truly do feel pity for anyone who requires your assistance...the ONLY stupid question is the one that is not asked...it is your attitude that gives support staff a bad name...

enough for him...he is BENEATH contempt...

Are you talking about a report (UBE?) If so, when in Report Design, double-click on the field that you are formatting. In the "Display" tab, move down to edit code and click. The visual assist appears. Select one of the options with a "float"; N,O, P, or Q. Select it then click 'OK'.

Good luck

P.S.: Keep those questions coming; trust me, that "Expert" is in the minority with his backwards thinking...

Hi ,
In application P0011 the negative sign comes after the amount (234-) . This functionality works for every amount, jde provided by default.

Changing the dd item AISU ( code:eek:) the negative sign comes before amounts for application po11( tried in demo). SAR 2550701 already exists for this issue.

whether changing the required dd item based on client requirement is feasible or is there any other alternative.

thanks in advance.

Sathya,
Apologies if my "Stupid" thing being misunderstood.
Try never to play with the DD items. You can do some coding and achieve what you want.

Back