Row exit problem with citrix

DaveBarber

We are seeing a bizzare problem with the row exits on one thin client. When a user signs onto one particular pc and runs JDE via Citrix they find that the row exit and form exit buttons are squashed so they are very thin (almost as though the exit bar is too narrow).
When the exit bar is widened (even to half the screen) the buttons are stiill very small and the text is not intelligable for the button.

The problem occurs in every environment for every user signing on to that client and occurs on forms which have not been modified. It even occurs when signing on as JDE.

Likewise if the user signs on to another pc and uses citrix the exit buttons are fine.

Because of this I believe the problem must be something to do with the pc not jde or user overrides and the way it is working with citrix.
I know very little about citrix and how the screen scrape is generated. Does anyone know a way that the image could be corrupted in this way, or have seen a similar thing themselves?

thanks

Dave Barber ow xe sp21 citrix met v6

Check the PC default screen size and font size...it MUST match what the citrix is setup to or you will experience problems like you are describing.

Franklin

Dave,

I remember having a similar experience at one of the client sites. Check the version of OW Foundation installed on Citrix box and version your internet explorer.

Back