UBE fails to submit in ES

Rishi

HI,
All the UBE's fail to submit in Enterprise Server where as it runs successfully in local client. Enterprise Server is As/400 . PORTTEST runs fine.I have setup security server and my sys username is JDE in user securiy

When i give sysusername in user security as ONEWORLD my UBE is getting submitted in ES. Both JDE and ONEWORLD has similar profiles.

could any one let me know what is the possible cause?

thanks in advance.

DS - w2k
es - as400, v5r2

Rishi,

You might want to check the number of print jobs that you have in the submitted jobs for the AS/400. We had a similar problem and found out that there is a limit of 32767 members in the printqueue file in the B7334SYS folder. This is an OS limitation. In ERP 9, JDE moved the storage from the B7333SYS folder to the IFS and eliminated this issue. There is a report to trim down what is in the submitted jobs but it is strictly by date.

michael,
thanks for the reply. i changed the authority for oneworld. UBE are getting submitte in ES but an empty report is generated whereas when ran locally it prints fine. did anyone face this problem??

could anyone let me know alos what are the userclass and special authority for jde and oneworld.

thanks

Back