New BSFNs not visible after ESU

timallen

timallen

Well Known Member
I have installed and accepted the ESU JD20078. It lists several business functions that have been changed (B0900103, B0900104, B0900105). But when I go to put these business functions in a package, they are not available for packaging. If I look them up in the OMW, they *are* available.

Has anyone else seen this? Thanks in advance.

Stupid question, but you aren't logged into the planner env on the deployment
server?
Regards,
Kieran Fitzgerald

Re: RE: New BSFNs not visible after ESU

Hi,
This is going to be a stupid response, but, yeah, I apply the ESU on the deployment server signed into the JDEPLAN environment-- that is correct, isn't it?

[UPDATE]: Ahhh, I understand. Yes, I created the package from the DEP7333 environment on the deployment server, but when I had this problem, I tried creating the package from a client machine. I neither case did it work.

Thanks.

Hi Tim,

When you say lists several BSFN's do you mean from the list of objects you see from the ESU's Application form P96470(from the exit menu UPDATE OBJECTS). Further what does the specification merge and history reports say. I mean do they show that the mentioned BSFN's were merger/changed/added?
Further in OMW are you able to get the BSFN and go to the design of it I beleive..

Normally this kind of things happen if the object exists only for the name sake. I mean only the signature of the objects are there.

cheers

Re: New BSFNs not visible after ESU SOLVED

In the end this was resolved by deleting the ESU and reinstalling it, then accepting it. I can't tell you what changed, but as far as I know I didn't do anything.

Sunspots.

-Tim

Back