R98ABSFN Fails with memory violation

ice_cube210

VIP Member
Hi,

I tried runninng the report R98ABSFN to generate the documentation for all business functions. It gives a memory violation error.

I tried following the steps mentioned on KG( Open the media obj attcahment and save and exit) but it dint work. I used Data selection to exclude those functions that cause the error. But now i am stuck at a point where I dont know which function is causing the error. The UBE Log mentions

Opening UBE Log for report R98ABSFN, version XJDE0001
--UBE--[0]-- Start Time : 15:50:52
--UBE--[0]-- EventRule : Business Function ProcessBSFNGenTextDocument at line 1 for Event 13 in Section Object Name to Object Lib - F9 has caused a memory violation.
--UBE--[0]-- Unable to resolve AB Number for Send Message.
--UBE--[0]-- End Time : 15:53:45
UBE Job Finished with Error(s).
Increase Debug Level into your jde.ini to view the cause of this error.

Any one has any ideas how to resolve this. How can I increase the debug level in the ini. The DEBUG is on..but Still i get the same msg....

I am on ERP 8.0 , Update 1 and SP22 on NT Servers

ice_cube210,
You may consider using the CD manual; BSFN are pretty well organized there, now, so you don't need to run R98BSFN anymore (especially when you have problems doing so). I suggest you treat R98BSFN as obsolete, and use your time constructively, by reading the actual BSFN documentation.
Or you may download it (the documentation) from KG.
Warm regards,

thanks adrien..
the only prob is that i dont have the CD with me rite now..and my developers need to use the documentation. Can I donwload the entire BSFN doc from KG. Or will i have to get each specific BSFN seprately. If u have the KG link cud u pass it on..
thnks

Back