What happens at Signon?

DMiller

When attempting to log in - does anyone know what happens after you key in your user id, password, and environment? I know it normally check the System - B7333 datasource. Attached you will see the debug.log and see that it's doesn't get vary far and then basically hangs.... the sign on screen never flips or anything.

New installations of OneWorld Xe can not get logged in and just seem to be getting lost. In fact, you never get any kind of a message back - it just sits there is la-la land. I am wondering what happens at this point? Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 59330-JDEDEBUG.LOG
    6.7 KB · Views: 123
Diane,
Is it possiible you have not allowed users into the DV7333 environment ? I'm not very good at SQL so it's just a guess.
Check your OCM and see if DV7333 is active. Then check to see if you have allowed particular users (or groups) into the DV7333 environment in user profile revisions.
Good Luck,
Dave

Check to see if your port #'s on the client ini and server ini match.

Diane,

What does the JDE.LOG say?

Also, do this:

When you launch the JDE app, type in the User and PW, then click on the visual assist for the environment. Let me know if that brings you a list of environments. If it does, you can rule out a connectivity issue, a JDE.INI (server ports) issue, as well as a user ID setup problem.

Let me know how this goes.

Dan

Back