OMW & OMC

JDEboy

Guys hi,
Have an issue with the OMW, we had a developer here how did the initial setup for the OMC, he set it up in a way which make the check-in do a check-in for all path codes not only for the current environment’s path code.
I am trying to solve this issue but I couldn’t, I need to make each environment check-in for only its path code
Any help will be appreciated.

To do what you are talking about is thru the activity rules of OMC. BUT....check-in's should only be for development environment then promote/advance projects from development, with the exception of maybe versions.

Patty

Patty,
If I keep the check-in for only the DV, that’s will not help me for the suggested solution.
Need to make the check-in use the current signed in environment’s path code without promoting projects or advance their status….i mean for example if I am using the PY7333 and then I did some modification for a certain application when I check it in, I don’t want the same application on PD7333 get updated with my modification….and also without doing any project maintenance (advance status and/or promoting) and that’s upon client request.

There is no way to specify the current environment (for either check in or check out) within OMC. The best you can do is to specify the environment by project status (for example: Status 21 X-in/X-out from Dv, Status 26 X-in/X-out from PY, 38 X-in/X-out from PD, although I highly recommend no X-in/X-out occurs in PD). This is the nature of OMW....

Sorry....

Back