Install Multiple Enterprise Severs

aimeeb

Hi all

If I could troulble anyone for some advice?

I am required to install OneWorld and there will be a Development Enterprise server and a Production Enterprise server. Previously I have only installed all pathcodes to a single server.

When I install the development enterprise server I intend to install the DV7334 and PY7334 pathcode from the CD and create the relevant databases (TESTDTA, TESTCTL, CRPDTA, CRPCTL) as per usual. Then when I create and run my installation plan I only intended to set the Business Data and Control Table datasources.

For the Production Enterprise server I intend to install the PD7334 and JD7334 pathcodes from the CD and create the relevant databases. Then when I create and run my installation plan I intended to set up the System, DD, OL datasources as well as the Business Data and Control Table datasources.

Is this the right approach to take? Any guidance or redirection to a relevant document on the KG is most welcome.

Many Thanks in advance,

Rob
OneWorld ERP8 SP21 SQL 2000 Win2K

I would install the production server first, then create and Add a server plan, and install the development server that way...

Back