SP22_D1 SAW

ijc

Well Known Member
Hello All,

I having an issue with SAW on SP22_D1. All the views work except the "User List" and "Virtual Clients" (probably the 2 most important !).

Basically if I view either of these I get the message
"Invalid WEB Server Port number". I'm using 80 which is the port my server is listening in (from a user prespective all is working fine).

I believe there is a problem with the file SawButtons.JSP. I say this because when I launch SAW it puts the value "SIZE=15" in the port (changing it to 80 makes no difference). If I change the SIZE=15 in the .JSP file to 80 is still doesn't work

I using Websphere 4.06 with Oracle on W2K

Any ideas,

Ian

Hello All,

Could someone send me this file (SawButtons.JSP) from SP22_c1 please

Thanks in advance,

Ian

We have the same problem, and according to RL, there are no work around, and the fixes will be available in the next full SP (I think they mean SP23).

Beside that we have problem to submit custom UBE from web client where it cannot be submitted to the Enterprise server to run. But this process is successfully run from fat client submit to server. Do you hit the same problem? Hope to hear from you.

I have no problems with Custom UBEs

I got SAW to "work" by changing the line ls_port = "" to ls_port = "80" in the code below (80 is my port)

This is obvioulsy hardcoded & shouldn't be the way forward but it works

/ Ian

String ls_screen_refresh = request.getParameter("screen_refresh");
String ls_host = "" ;
String ls_port = "" ;
if ( ls_screen_refresh == null ) { ls_screen_refresh = "300" ; }
String ls_host_port = request.getHeader( "Host" ) ;
int li_index = ls_host_port.indexOf( ":" ) ;
if ( li_index > 0 )
{
ls_host = ls_host_port.substring( 0 , li_index ) ;
ls_port = ls_host_port.substring( li_index + 1 ) ;
}
else
{
ls_host = ls_host_port ;
ls_port = "80" ;
}

SAR 6657661:

ORIGINAL REQUEST
During SP22 SAW Regression testing, count not access User LIst or Virtual Clients web pages for QAWEB1 Port 80. When
accessing SAW via the SMC Frame page, when viewing QAWEB1:80 , could not view User List or Virtual Clients since Port 80
was changed to 'SIZE=15'. All the other functionality still worked even with port = 'SIZE=15'.
Could not override 'SIZE=15' with 80 - it kept changing back to 'SIZE=15'.

DOCUMENTATION
The problem was it needed quotes around the variable.
In the code, it was always putting in 15 so in the code, quotes were
put around the variable(java syntax) so that it could be changed.
This sar was checked into SP22.1 under sar number 6714750.

SAR 6714750 is in test at the moment

Back