Issues in Planner Environment - unable to view OCM records

sunnyind

Well Known Member
Hi List,

I am having ERP 8 win2k Server on DS and ES both. Oracle is used as Database. I have aslo recently switched both of my servers to a new hardware set. Completed Successfully.
Afetr which I have applied SP22, JE4185 , JE3781 and Update 1. Completed full package build successfully. Earlier(before shifting of Server) I had applied JE2842 and JE3947
successfully.
Now the problem that I am talking about is in the Planner Environment, when I try to go further into the OCM records through the OCM application. I get
"Unable to retrieve BLC spec for Business Function CFRValidationOCM".
attached are jde.log and jdedebug log in a zip file.
Though I am not sure I guess I am having problems apply ESU though the software updates also.
In short I guess specs of some of the application are corrupt.
It would be kind of you to share your knowledged comments and solution to the issue.

Thanks a million times in advance.
[frown]

Attachments

• 58823-jdelogs.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 57
Hi Jean,

User Overrides are there but not with OCM applications, the overrides are in terms of adding users to a projects, deleting objects in short on some of the forms P98220.
Surprisingly I am not having any issues with other environment.

Thanks

Hi Sunny,
when you switched Enterprise and Deployment server have you changed names? If yes, you updated tables(f986101,f98611...) in OneWorld system and server map. You must redo same thing in mdb file (jdb7.mdb or jdeplan.mdb) installed on Deployment server for planner environment.
Good luck
Gigi

Hi Gigi,

While changing the server i had kept my machine names same. Would it matter if the machine name on the system (OS) is in small or caps letters.

Further, could you give me the complete list of tables where i need to check. It would be very kind and generous of you.

Thanks

Sunny,
I check ESU on your first post. Maybe your problem is in some object on deployment server (.c or .h) installed with ESU JE4185, because contains business function on "Copy Table".......
However you have to control in your mdb F98611 and F986101 tables.
Gigi

My other thought was that Update 1 may not be backward compatible with the new planner ESU. JDE changed the Software Update process a couple of updates back. I would follow up with JDE.

If that be so, I should have the same issues when I am working from DV7334 env (from a workstation). Which I am not.
Further I am in the same plate when I am logging in the DEP7334 env. (from the DS)

Please advice.
Thanks

I'm sorry, I missed the ERP8 version you are on. I'll step out now...

We are on ERP 8 rel B7334 with Update 1 on SP22 and the latest Planner ESU's, CRF ESU

Any ideas
Thanks

Back