Jas errors after Multi Foundation and SP22

Buster DAN

Hi all,

I have setup Multi Foundation and currently have SP21_B1 and SP22_C1 running.

In terms of the servers and thick clients everything seems fine.... PORTTEST, PACKAGE BUILDS, UBE's everything seems to run fine under SP22.

I have regenerated our DV environment using a SP22 DV package and that completed successfully. Our JAS server is patched up, configured and seems to be running fine.

However when I attempt to run anything on the new web instance that I have created for SP22 DEV I get some very obscure errors. I'm checking the logs at the moment but I have obviously missed something in the MF or SP setup.

I think the problem stems from the application server where BSFN's are run - I have applied SP22 here too and the services using port 6109 seem to be OK...I have added a new enterprise record in the P9654A and am currently trying to build a full server package....

I feel as though I am stabbing in the dark with this one at the moment so if you have any suggestions on over coming the following errors then please let me know:-

Errors running DetermineIfVertexIsActive and DynamicValidation DLL's

Also JAS error "JAS_MSG346"

Daniel,

I have just started testing with the same setup, multi-foundation with SP22_D1 and am experiencing the same error. Have you managed to resolve it.

/ Ian

Did you check on your SQL2K server for the transaction log sizes? It is full? I have similar problem before and it is due to the SQL2K server for transaction log is full, if so, set a higher size or make it unrestricted first.

Back