JOB CONTROL MASTER - CITRIX

Finfrock

I am having problems seeing my job queue's in JOB CONTROL MASTER (P986110B) on CITRIX. Is there a JDE.INI configuration setting for this? I looked at the event rule in form design aid and the ACTIVE QUEUE INI value must be equal to "1".

Hi Finfrock,
Are you running this directly ? Or is it being called from P986116 ? Without looking into the code I would assume there is a data structure that would contain the name of the server data source that should be looked at.
Dave

It is being called from P986116.

ReadActiveQueueINI is retrieving cActiveQueue from the
D861107 data structure.

I looked some more at the business function
and JDEQUEUE_API_Active_Queue_Kernel must return 1

You are probably using a W environment like WPD7333. You have to map the business function B9861101 to run LOCAL for your W environments. You can do this via the OCM application. So, add an OCM mapping for *PUBLIC that BSFN B9861101 runs LOCAL and activate the OCM record. After you logout and log back in again, you should see your JOB records in Work with Submitted Jobs.

Cheers,
Koos Oostdijck

OneWorld Xe SP21_I1, Update 6
AS400 V5R1, Citrix, WebSphere 3.5

I finally got some closure on my CITRIX server bug (display of the submitted job queue in user options). It turns out it was a corrupted odbc data source on the citrix server.

Back