Changing Queues

decio

Does somebody know a way of changing the queue wich a batch version runs in Oneworld without entering in each version and change the queue? I mean something like changing the queue, i.e. from QB7333 to a custom queue, by SQL or any other way where I could change a lot of versions at the same time... I must change the queue of too many versions!!!

Décio,
some time ago a programmer colluege of mine found a business function that did change a BLOB value in F983051 to do the trick. Sorry, I do not remember the name of the BSFN.

Thanks, Gerd

I found a document on the KG called "Configuring Multiple Job Queues for Use By OneWorld". This should give you just about everything you need.

A document number would be helpful, thanks.

Sr. Business Systems Analyst
OFS Fitel, LLC
OW B7333 Xe SP20 Upd 6, NT SP6a, SQL 7.0 SP3, Create!form

Re: RE: Changing Queues

I could not find a document number. If you search for "Configuring Multiple Job Queues" under One World, you will find it.

You can choose the queue if you use the schedular to submit jobs. I have done alot of this to run scheduled batch jobs.

Decio,

I have to tell you that this is now a easy one for me.

I got the same issue two years ago and solved it :

look at this post and the answer :
http://www.jdelist.com/ubb/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=OWDEV&Number=24312&page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1

You just have to look at P98305 and do the same as "check-out version", "version detail" and "check-in version" but in a UBE.

I have to add that this thread from two years ago state the this is not working in Xe but I just tested it in ERP8 and it's still working.

Christian Audet

Yes, it does - currently only "From Queue Name", but if you need more, it's easy to accomodate your requirements, just e-mail me what you need to achieve...

Regards,
Alex.

Back