ERP 8.0 Update 1 and latest Planner ESU

Soul Glo

Soul Glo

VIP Member
Hi,

I just got done applying update 1 and it was painless, however there seems to be an issue with the latest Planner ESU, since after applying it I am not able to apply product packages anymore. It is not writing all the data to the jdeb7.mad and the application software application crashes with every remote method I have used (TSE, VNC, PcAnywhere). I also just tried to execute the .exe from a product package I received and it removed the setup.exe from the root of the B7334, and then error out saying that setup could not be found.

JDE was able to apply my product packages without any issues on a system that does not have the latest Planner ESU. They are currently testing it against the latest one.

If anyone out there have any ideas please let us know.

I hate to answer my own questions but between myself and JDE we finalled figured that the new Planner ESU for both Xe and ERP 8.0 has a bug.

In order to accept the product packages I had to roll back the Planner Spec and BIN32 to my previous Planner Bin and spec, once I did that I was able to apply both packages. After I applied the packages I then went back to the current Planner bin and spec so that the system is once again in sync.

Back