Update 1 for ERP 8.0

tlwalker3

Hi List,
We are looking at installing Update 1 for ERP 8.0, and I wanted to get some feedback from those have installed it. Did the update go in smoothly, and what issues did you encounter? Any feedback would be helpful. Thanks.

It was very easy, almost mindless.

Make sure you have the latest planner ESU before starting.

Colin

Hi,

I just got done applying update 1 and it was painless, however there seems to be an issue with the latest Planner ESU, since after applying it I am not able to apply product packages anymore. It is not writing all the data to the jdeb7.mad and the application software application crashes with every remote method I have used (TSE, VNC, PcAnywhere). I also just tried to execute the .exe from a product package I received and it removed the setup.exe from the root of the B7334, and then error out saying that setup could not be found.

JDE was able to apply my product packages without any issues on a system that does not have the latest Planner ESU. They are currently testing it against the latest one.

If anyone out there have any ideas please let us know.

Hi,
I have applied Update 1 after the Latest planner ESU JE4185.
Though it said it was successfully applied...but i am not sure as in two reports R98700 ver 2 on the second page i have many records (166+) agaings Not Processed and in R96701 #Objects Not Applied are 500+ and in the object Install status it shows Selected for Apply....

Any ideas...Please
Thanks

Hi All,
Now I am on ERP8 SP22, Enterprise Server WIN2k, MS SQL 8, Dep. Server also WIN2k. I have succesfully applied update planner ESU JE 4185. Now I'm trying to install UPDATE 1.
In unattanded mode it stops at Specification Merger procces for one errror, when merging P98OWSEC, it was not possible to insert row into F98753 - "W98OWSECH". In JDE.LOG where something about using duplicate key.
Batch R98700 uses version ZJDE0002 by default with PO parametr Stop on all error = 1. So I have change R98700 version ZJDE0004 with parametr Stop on all error = 0 and restart Specification Merge using Instalation Workbench.
Update 1 finished succesfully but only with P98OWSEC error (Now it was not able to insert 18 rows into F98751 :eek:)

Has anyone mentioned such problem with merging security application when instaling Update 1?

Back