How to delete obsolete records from F98743

JDE4PSI

Dear List,

I am trying to build full package after XU7 and getting the following error:

Issue 12 - The builderror.txt reports errors such as:
ERROR: Could not add record to Pack file DSTMPL. Record: tmplid: 8002
Cause: Several obsolete records exist in the F98743 table.
Resolution: These errors can be ignored. To fix the DSTMPL errors, the mentioned records can be deleted through SQL. Care must be taken to delete only the problem records.
Taken from OTM-00-0063 (Client Package Build Troubleshooting Guide)
My question is what are these records and how can I identify them.
Regards,
Ather Iqbal
Windows 2000, SQL 7.0, XU7

Ather

Did the logs (the buildlog.txt for example) explicitely state an object or a long 32byte key ? If so it shouldn't be difficult to remove these records.

I know something changed with the data structure template configuration at a certain version - do some more research on the error, you might be able to see the objects that the change refers to.

By the way - did you perform a Service Pack update at the same time ?

My bad for not carefully reading the BuildError.txt. Thank you for pointing that out. Following is a complete line from BuildError:

ERROR: Could not add record to Pack file DSTMPL. Record: ObjectName(dtobnm): D0800245 . See jde.log for more information.

1- So does this mean that I can safely remove D0800245?
2- If so can it be done from with in OneWorld?

No I do not have any new service pack installation.

I started another thread with the subject “Event rule compilation log” where I am getting CER ERROR. Now I noticed the few of these objects on which I am getting CER ERROR are also mentioned in BuildError file as obsolete. Are they some how connected. If I remove from F98743 will it help in compilation?

I saw your old post some time in 2000 talking about a tool that will allow a person to move objects between different pathcodes. Can I know more about this tool. My email is in my signature.

Ather Iqbal
[email protected]
Windows 2000, SQL 7.0, XU7

Back