Integrity Issue AR Inv to G/L By Batch

Hi

Sorry my earlier post could not appeared clear in list.I am reproducing my issue again,

When we are runing integrity report we are getting error Batch Does not balance and F0911 Dist amt is not Equal to Automatic offset Amount F0911.

This has resulted due to post failure of one batch from F03B11Z1I .when we inquired further one invoice GL dist Line in F0911 was not showing Posted code P .When we checked the AE entry of that invoice in F0911 it is showing posted code P.Our AR open report and GL Offset account are matching.

our problem is that batch is not posting and it is showing pending.

Pl help me if someone have come across same problem,and how to post the error batch.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

asok.

OW Xe SP17

Windows 2000.

---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.

ashok

ASOK,

Since AR to GL is in balance, run an integrity test for F0902 to F0911 (GL details to balances) integrity. If it shows in balance, you will need to manually change the F0911 record to posted and update the amount in F0902. If it is not in balance and the amount equals the unposted entry, simply change the F0911 posted field for that record. Once these are done, rerun your integrity test to make sure accounts are still in balance.

jdenu30 <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi
Sorry my earlier post could not appeared clear in list.I am reproducing my issue again,
When we are runing integrity report we are getting error Batch Does not balance and F0911 Dist amt is not Equal to Automatic offset Amount F0911.
This has resulted due to post failure of one batch from F03B11Z1I .when we inquired further one invoice GL dist Line in F0911 was not showing Posted code P .When we checked the AE entry of that invoice in F0911 it is showing posted code P.Our AR open report and GL Offset account are matching.
our problem is that batch is not posting and it is showing pending.
Pl help me if someone have come across same problem,and how to post the error batch.
Thanks in advance.
Regards
asok.
OW Xe SP17
Windows 2000.
Do you Yahoo!?
ashok
--------------------------
To view this thread, visit the JDEList forum at:
http://www.jdelist.com/ubb/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=OW&Number=55623
+ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -+
This is the JDEList One World® / XE mailing list/forum.
Archives and information on how to SUBSCRIBE, and
UNSUBSCRIBE can be found on the JDEList Forum at
http://www.JDEList.com

JDEList is not affiliated with JDEdwards®

+ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -+

Do you Yahoo!?

World, OW B733X and Xe

Back