problem running custom ube in erp8 from web

jaisejames

Well Known Member
Hi we are having some issue with running custom ube on html . Every thign else works fine, we have generated every thing ,

here is the error we get on RT log.
Report R5504110Z_VOR001 has not been successfully submitted. The following JASServiceException has been caught:Errors on JAS: Please check JAS.log for details.
does any one know whats going

Appreciated any help

Well it didn't say nothing.. we workd for 8 hours with denver gss and thesolutionwas unbelivable..

Apraently when we are doing the generation on the server( jas server) every thign goes fine but custom ube does not works)

We generated that from a fat client it works perfectly...... Strange.... JDe is yet to figure out why

Hi jaisejames

Did you solve our problem ?

Cause we have exactly the same issue with a custom UBE !!!

Thanks.

Wawan

Hello

The only solution which is working fir us is to do the generation from a fat client instead of the server... I haven't been able to go back to this after that...... Jaise

I had the same problem and here is what I found.

Existing Process:
1. We completed a full package build.
2. We copied a full DD and GLB files into the Spec directory of the package sitting on the deployment server.
3. We completed a JAVA serialized object build against the 'Remote Spec Location'. That location the package sitting on the deployment server.

Result:
Our custom code (UBE and APPL) would fail on JAS.

Debug:
After going through the JAS build log we found that it failed on all of our custom tables.

Solution:
1. Install the full package on a workstation
2. Build full DD and GLB on the workstation.
3. Build the JAVA serialized against local specs.

Theory:
There is a bug in the ‘Remote Spec Location’.

Hope this helps.

Back