Can't attach text to P43250 Receipt Routing

rkarnap

Can\'t attach text to P43250 Receipt Routing

Hello List,

When I select a row in the P43250 Receipt Routing Movement program, and go to the Receipt Routing Movement screen, I cannot attach text to the row. I called the JDE Help Desk and logged SAR 6606986 which was closed later the same day with the notation "Redesign not planned", because I was the only person to ask for attachments for this program.

So then I tried to go one step further and select the row in the Receipt Routing Movement screen and take the row exit to Test Results. On the Test Results Revisions screen, I can either doubleclick the gray tile or take the row exit to Attachments, and create a text attachment. However now that text attachment appears in the Test Results for all rows in the P43250 grid. I called the JDE Help Desk and logged Call Number 5611953, but she didn't create a SAR. The Help Desk person helped me to identify a corrupt record in the F00165 Media Objects Storage table which I got a programmer to delete. However, the problem occurred again. I get the same results on my laptop with Demo Jr.

The only other suggestion was to apply the latest updates. These are scheduled for late summer. Any suggestions in the meantime?

Russell Karnap
[email protected]
JDE OW Xe SP15 Update 1

J Russell Karnap

Back