Permanent Replies after my Posts

Zoltan_Gyimesi

Zoltan_Gyimesi

Legendary Poster
Hi Eric, Support & Forum,

In the past few days when I again make posts / answers on the Developer Forum of JDEList, I always receive two e-mails after my all post in my Inbox (copied below).

Did anybody else experienced this?

Regards,

Zoltán

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2003 3:11 PM
To: Gyimesi Zoltán
Subject: Your e-mail was blocked by Weatherford due to possible spam (US)

Weatherford has blocked your e-mail due to automatic rules that have determined that the content of this message violates Weatherford's unsolicated e-mail policy. Should you feel that your message was rejected in error, please forward this message to the person you are trying to contact or contact the person you are trying to send the message to with this message name (B000020d87.00000001.mml) and have them arrange for the message to be released. If no contact is made within 7 days, the message will automatically be deleted.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Reading Dynamic Flat Files

Rule: Spam
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I just got the same thing. Perhaps they only allow certain e-mails into their system. The reply may be automatic, kind of like the "out of office" replys you get right away.

Hi Tom & JDEList,

I have forward these messages to the originally addressed persons (CC - to the sender) with some comments, and I have already got an immediate answer:

"We have already asked to have JDElist removed from our Spam Filter"

I hope, JDEList will be removed soon from their spam list.

Regards,

Zoltán

Eric

Like Zoltan every time I post I get e-mails from these Weatherford.com yahoo's. Is there anything you can do about it? I've sent them an e-mail a couple of days ago to no avail.

Patty

Regrettably not. Their server is mis-configured in that they should be sending their spam bounces to jdelist.com and not to the recipient. Zoltan did what I would have done - he notified the offending company.

After every post, I always get three out of office replies to my direct email. This is the ONLY list I am on that does this. It hs been happening for a LONG time. Is it possible to do the same header manupulation that every other list I am on does to prevent this? It sure seems like it is JDEList that is misconfigured here.

Especially since I only post via web, so 99% of my jdelist email is out-of-office messages. I guess i could just auto-trash all jdelist coorespondence via email.

Back