OneWorld Export 1.4

brainoffline

I have added a few new useful features to the OWX Browser tool.
For those that have not use it before, here are some of the key features.
- Quickly view OW objects (Tables, Views, DD, Applications, Business Functions ..)
- Search for OW Objects
- Dynamically test Business Functions
- New. Search and View Workflow
- New. Search for DD items in Files and Views (e.g. which files contain AN8 fields)
- New. Search Views for Tables (e.g. which views contain F0101)

Overall, this is a useful OneWorld developer compainion.

Attachments

• 52977-OWX_1.4.zip
    182 KB · Views: 1,806
Can't download it Brian!

This is what I've got:
"Access to this web page is restricted at this time.
Reason:
The Websense category "Information Technology" is filtered. Access to this file is restricted. File type: Compressed Files.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
URL:
http://www.jdelist.com/w3tfiles/52977-OWX_1.4.zip"

Should I let Support people know about it?

Thank you,

Thanks to Eric's prompt reply, everything is alright now!
Our respected System Administrator added the www.JDELIst.com to the "Adrian_says_it_makes_(Web)Sense_to_download_from" sites List :)

I can't seem to open the zip file. Message says "It does not seem to be a valid archive". I'm using Winzip 8.1. Anyone else having the same issue?

Thanks for the export tool. It works nicely.
One question - does it have the ability to export the processing options of an interactive or batch version?
If not, are you aware of any tool that can do this?
Thanks

Great tool. Help us a lot.
The only problem I encountered are for customised aliases that start with "#" eg. #isc. When you click the link for these aliases, it doesn't show the details as it normally do with standard aliases eg.AN8.

I would like to be able to document the row data selection on a financial report. If I am reading the output correctly this tool does not support row specs. Is there any chance this feature could be added in the future?

Hi,
Is EnterpriseOne8.9 supported?
When I execute OWExport I receive this error:

Logging In
Initialising User
Unable to open F9860

Thanks Gigi

Is there a standard report that uses row specs? If there is, I can have a look at adding support with the next release.

Another request for support for 8.9. OWExport is an amazing tool. Cannot able to use it with 8.9 and suffering from serious withdrawal symptoms :)

Working on the beta at the moment.
I have had to start from scratch due to some legal issues with my employer.
There will definitely be support for B9 with the next release. Please be patient, it will be worth the wait.

I'm also in the process of moving to 8.9 and would love to beta test it. I'm having OWExport withdrawals....

Thanks,
Kip

Hi guy did you developed a 8.10 compliant version? I know OneAssist but I prefered the command line tool for my extractions!

Thanks for your answer

Hi

When I run OWExport it errors with 'Unable to Open F9860'. How do I get over this

Thanks

Hi gigi

did you get OWExport working?, I am getting the same error as you.

Thanks

More Comprehensive Release

Trial my latest offering on

http://onesoftware.net

Sorry, this latest version is not free, but it is significantly better. It also support EnterpriseOne 8.9 and above.
Fully working 30 trial.

Hi,
I was wondering if you could help me I am having problem using the OneWorld Export tool. When I try the command OWX P56* it seems to work fine for a minute but then stops working but there are still several applications left to export. We are on OneWorld B.7.3.3.1. Do you by any chance know why that might be happening? Cheers for your help.

Back