UDC Search Error:- File Corrupt

Soul Glo

Soul Glo

VIP Member
Hi all,

I have been chasing this issue for a few days not and GSS don't seem to have much to say.

Every time I go into UDC search in one environment and one environment only WTS7334 and perform a search and select it gives a file corruption error. If I log into TS7334 it works fine, so does all other environments. My TS7334 uses PY7334 Central objects and its own set of data and control tables.

I looked at the call object kernel log file from the server and it seems that every time the RetrieveCodeTypeInfo business function gets called for that particular environment it returns an error. Based on the object kernel log it almost like it is not able to validate the environment.

I am attaching the JDE.log file for the error, a screen shot of the error and the kernel logs if anyone wants to take a look and give some input.

This one has me stumped a bit.

Attachments

• 52333-UDC Faileure combined log files.doc
    416 KB · Views: 384
Cleolai,

In order to find out if the BSFN B9800088 is really corrupted on Solaris, you can change OCM of WTS7334 and point B9800088 to LOCAL temporarily. If it works this way, that means BSFN could be corrupted. What you can do is to rebuild the server package.

Cleolai

This is yet another reason NOT to run the W environment. Unmap your business functions except for those that have business requirements to run on the server - OR run the non W environments...

Back