Failure to Check in UBE version

CHo

VIP Member
There is one PC where UBE versions cannot be checked in.
I've tried checking in from batch versions and OMW, but it fails. There are no logs in OMW. The error message is, "General Error in Method, Check in".

The versions do exist on the client. The project is at status 40, production development. We don't allow users access to any other status. They can only check in and check out versions at status 40.

This PC has more than 600 Mb free on c:. This user was able to check in last week. I don't know what's changed.

Turn on Debug and try again. The debug log will usually give a much
better error message than the "General Error in Method".

Make sure the pc can access the Deployment server share.

Jim
On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 09:33:38 -0800 (PST) CHo <[email protected]> writes:
I've tried

The versions do exist on the client. The project is at status

This PC has more than 600 Mb free on c:. This user was able to

I've attaching the jdedebug. At one point, it does a rollback. I don't know why. Response line can't figure out why either.

Attachments

• 51490-jdedebug call 5551254.log
    130.8 KB · Views: 101
Hi,

What information does the logging within OMW give you? Has a package been deployed recently for the environment?

Rgds.,

Sanjeev
CNC Consultant

The jdedebug log is a combo log (combination of jde.log and jde.debug). I deleted the jdedebug log before I did the check in.

Here is jde.log from another failed check in attempt.

208/339 Mon Mar 03 11:48:12 2003 jdb_ctl.c2637
Starting OneWorld

208/339 Mon Mar 03 11:48:24 2003 Environment.cpp123
Solution Explorer Started

OMW logging says it's going into design. There are no other log messages.

A PD update package containing custom objects was deployed. We build and deploy PD update packages weekly.

Is this a custom version for a custom UBE or is it a generic version. have you tried copying the version and seeing if you could then chek it in. Is possible that the version is just corrupt.

It will not check in any custom versions for any custom reports. This is after I added new versions.

Back