SP 20 client Full package installation

kkannan

hi all,
we have updated our Oneworld xe with SP20.
Everything went fine during sp20 installation.we were able to create update packages and deployed to all client machines. Then we started creating Full packages for same in PY7333 environment. While building the package we are getting an error only in GBRSPEC part. from JDE support we come to know that building full packages on SP19 will give error on
GBRSPEC due to some object count mismatch. it is supposed to be fixed in Sp20? for the SP19 GBRSPEC error, from JDE support the remedi is changing the packageinf file(from changing build completed with error to build completed successfully). so we did that samething for SP20 also. we were able to install the Full package in client machine but the problem is we are not able to call other forms from find&browse form.this is occuring for all applications. hyper controls are not disabled. anyone faced this problem before?

thanks

I had the same problem. It was due to the TEMP tablespace being to small. Increase the size of TEMP to about 500mb and then create a new package.

I install SP20 many times fnd have no problem.
I don't change standard temp tablespace size.
I have problem only one time: I forgot build update package with recompressing system directory (I build full package without recompressing and think it's enough)

Back