How To Know Detail about Installed SP and Updates

alfredim

Dear Friend,
How can I Identify the installed service pack,Updates from our exisitng system.Is there any particular form available from where I can get these all information.
Please suggest me.

Regards,
Alfred

Hi Alfred

The easiest way to determine which Service Pack you are on is by selecting 'help' from your main menu bar and select 'About JD Edwards One World'. This screen will also show you the Release level (eg B7333).
As for the update level you are on, this cannot be easily determined. An update level of XE is merely a whole bunch of fixes bundeled on a new CD. Your IT admin staff should be able to tell you what update you are on and what (major) ESU's have been applied.

By the way in 'regedit' under 'JD Edwards' you will find all information on the package releases and last install date(s)

Rgds,

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN

from Monday, February 24th through Wednesday, February 26th.</FONT>

e-mail and will address your message as quickly as possible. </FONT

You might also want to look at the Support Assistant tool that JDE provides on the Knowledge Garden. It's intended to help communicate system configuration information for JDE Support, but you can use the output file yourself to see all ESU's, etc. that have been applied to your system.

Check out System\Bin32\ptf.log on either client or server for surrent SP level.

Paul

Back