neelesh

neelesh

While running Batch application on server, it ends up in error. same runs well locally. My setup is Win2K, SP20_I1,SQL2K,Oneworld Xe

Most likely you have a batch (UBE) which has not been installed to the Enterprise Server. You need to create a package which includes the UBE and its versions for the Enterprise Server. The package should be an update package, and its parent package should be the full package for the environment you are trying to run in. Deploy this package to the Enterprise Server so the ES will have the right specifications for the UBE.

Once you've done that, you should be able to run the UBE on the Enterprise Server.

Write back if that is ont the problem, or if you don't understand what I said.

Hope that helps.

I am having this same problem, actually. JDE has been "helping" me with it
for over a week. I have rebuilt glbtbl, ddtabl, the package with only this
one object in it. It will not run on the enterprise server. log is
attached.

Neelesh

Theres a pile of things that could result in this. If you are getting an error on the client side "Unable to submit UBE to server" - then the server is not running JDENet correctly. If, on the other hand, there are logs indicating an error - then please post the logs so we can help you.

My guess is that you don't have much experience of OneWorld ?

Hi Nelesh
I can think of 2 reasons
1.Are you batch jobs going to right queue. Sometimes it happens that queue specified in the client JDE.ini does not exists in the Enterprise server.
2. Check Free space on Enterprise server

Hope this help

Back