Security Violation

samarchon

I have seen some postings on this issue. This is what's happening:

All our users are in Citrix XP.

User from Japan logs on to Citrix server on US today which is Japan's next day. Japanese users logon fine, no problems. But after Japanese user logs in, any US user logging in gets the security violation message. Interestingly, Japanese users never get the message at anytime but only the US users do. Since we restrict users from accessing the deployment server, one of the tech people have to do the get authorization. This cycle will repeat if another Japanese user logs in. I have consistently been able repeat this issue but I can't think of a solution. Somehow JDE keeps track of the date when a user sign in and when another user sign in with previous day/date it gives the message. Also, the date stamp for jdeauth.dda and jdesec.dds on the citrix servers maintains US date even when Japanese users sign in. Iam totally stumped by this issue.

I can also recreate this message by changing the dates on the citrix servers. Any ideas, thanks a lot.

We had a similar problem with our UK offices when they signed on to our Citrix servers in NZ. JDE would reject their connection. We resloved the issue by switching off the metafrme setting "Use Local Time Of ICA Clients". You can find this in the citrix management console under your farm properties, metaframe settings tab. Take the tick off and it should come right.

Regards
Marty

As always we can count on this list. I have made the change and I will see what happens when Japanese users logon tonight.

Thank you every one for the solution.

Back