UBE Performance and XU6

dan_richards

dan_richards

Reputable Poster
Hello,

Has anyone noticed a degradation in UBE performance since loading XU6? We have a couple of reports that are processing extremely long on the server since we loaded XU6. Examples: R43500 & R47021. These reports have gone from 1-2 minutes to over an hour. Nothing else has changed in our system other than loading XU6. The subset of data has remained the same. Another thing to mention is that when running these reports on a FAT client, they run in 1-2 minutes.

To me it sounds like a BSFN mapping issue, but I wouldn't have a clue of where to start.

Thanks in advance!

Dan, Are you certain that your full server Package Build post XU6 was successful? if so then It probably is a BSFN mapping issue due to some of the changes implemented with XU6. To diagnose I would turn on logging and capture the JDEDEBUG.Log from both the client and the server while the UBE runs. Then run it through the Performance Workbench (Available on the KG) to parse the log and it should tell you not only what was called but the timings of each. Hopefully that will point you in the right direction. Let me know how it goes.

Scott

Back