Removing an environment from CITRIX

tgore

tgore

Reputable Poster
How do I go about removing an environment from our CITRIX farm? Is it as simple as deleting the DV7333 folder? We had all three pathcodes on CITRIX, but now only want PY7333 & PD7333. We were using DV7333 as a documentation "test" area. This allowed our documentation team to "play" with the programs without affecting the PY7333 environment. Now that that phase of the project is done, we no longer require DV7333 on CITRIX.

Thanks,
Tom

tgore hi,
Did your guys did some developing on that Citrix client???? I don’t think so because as I know developing is not supported on Citrix box right????
If not developing had been done on that Citrix so simply you can delete the folder or u can rename it (which is better), so u can keep any developed objects (if any) and also you can use it again if needed.. and in the same time no body can use this client to log to that environment.
Cheers,

JDEboy,
Thanks. That's what I thought, but I wasn't 100%. No development was done there. All development was done on FAT clients. Packages were deployed to CITRIX just like we do for PY7333 & PD7333.

Back